- SJU reference # PJ.09-03-01 /Release 2019
- Status Available for industrialisation/deployment
Some elements of AOP/NOP information are important to consider in AU flight planning in order to better align AU and NM trajectories, improve AU fuel prediction and support target times management.
These elements are:
- The departure taxi time
- The planned departure runways
- The planned SID.
With the implementation of airport CDM procedures, NM receives from most of the major airports up-to-date and reliable information in DPI messages and updates much more dynamically than the FOC this information in its planned trajectory thanks to live information received from airports.
Therefore, this solution defines new information flows for AUs to consider same information as NM related to the departure phase of the flight.
SJU references #PJ.09-03-01 Wave 2
- Enhanced safety
- Reduced fuel consumption and emissions
- Optimised en-route, TMA and airport capacity
- Enhanced predictability and punctuality
- Improved operational and cost-efficiency