ECHO workshop: Higher airspace demand
29th of June
1st of July, 2021
As part of the SESAR JU ECHO (European Concept of Higher Airspace Operations) project, project lead Eurocontrol is organising an online demand and exploratory workshop with a series of 3-hour sessions on June 29th, 30th and 1st July.
This public workshop aims to bring together the wide European stakeholder community to:
- Review and provide feedback on the initial demand analysis for higher airspace operations.
- Further discuss the principles agreed during the European Higher Airspace Operations Symposium and focus on how to apply them in the concept of operations.
The ECHO project partners will provide the main inputs for the workshop, as follows:
- Analysis of studies/research
- Scenario use cases and design
- Vehicles and operations specificities
- Principles and Assumptions
This will be the first in a series of three thematic workshops, which have as objective to disseminate results from the ECHO project, solicit feedback and to validate the final ConOps.
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 890417.