- Project ID PJ09-W2 DNMS
- Project duration 2019-12-01 > 2022-12-31
- Total EUR 32 361 297
- EU Contr. EUR 4 433 102,79
- Status Ongoing
Project PJ09, Digital Network Management Services is focusing on improvement of the network traffic prediction for all DCB (Demand Capacity Balancing) actors, dynamic airspace configurations, integrated network management and ATC planning (INAP) and collaborative network performance management. This project is structured along 3 solutions:
- Solution 44 Dynamic Airspace Configurations (DAC) will address the user acceptability and operational feasibility of the proposed DAC solutions and it will focus on integration of the DAC with DCB.
- Solution 45 Enhanced Network Traffic Prediction and shared complexity representation aims to develop the multi-layer traffic prediction model improving the forecast in pre-tactical, early D day, tactical and execution time horizons.
- Solution 49 will validate an operational states prediction algorithm to anticipate the performance degradation in identified areas within the network. It will also validate the transition from local to regional measures in critical state.
This project has received funding from the SESAR Joint Undertaking under the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 874463