SESAR Joint Undertaking Membership Accession Process
SESAR JU has now closed the discussions with the 15 candidate members.
But other interested entity (including in particular, SMEs, universities, research centres, etc.) can still participate...
The selection process of the members of the SESAR Joint Undertaking was launched with the publication of a call for expression of interest to become member of the SJU on 27th June 2007 (Phase 1). A pre-selection panel recommended a list of fifteen applicants to the SJU Administrative Board, which endorsed it, to constitute the core group of candidate members, namely:
- AENA (Aeropuertos Españoles y Navegación Aérea)
- AIRBUS S.A.S.
- ALENIA Aeronautica S.p.A.
- DFS (Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH)
- DSNA (Direction des Services de la Navigation Aérienne)
- ENAV S.p.A.
- FREQUENTIS AG
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.
- INDRA Sistemas S.A.
- NORACON (Northern European and Austro Control Consortium)
- NATMIG (North European ATM Industry Group)
- NATS Ltd
- SEAC (SESAR European Airports Consortium)
- SELEX S.I. (Selex Sistemi Integrati S.p.A.)
- THALES Group
The SJU held discussions with these candidate members in order to fine-tune the description of work to achieve the ATM Master Plan objectives (Phase 2). The SJU has now closed the discussions by requesting the candidate members their best and final binding offer of contribution to the SESAR Programme.
Any interested entity (including in particular, SMEs, universities, research centres, etc.) are invited to contact the candidate members listed hereabove and/or the SESAR Joint Undertaking.