- SJU reference # 66 /Release 2
- Status Available for deployment
This SESAR automated solution considers the traffic needs, and groups or ungroups airspace sectors to match capacity with evolving demand. The support tool is used by the supervisor to determine sector planning on the day of operations and to manage staff resources accordingly. The result is better use of airspace and human resources, improved safety due to early management of constraints, and fewer delays.
SJU references: #66/Release 2
- Improved safety due to increased situational awareness of supervisors
- Increased capacity due to better use of available resources, both human and airspace Reduced saturation periods and flight delays
- Increased cost efficiency