- SJU reference # 34 /Release 5
- Status Available for deployment
The current pre-flight briefing for the pilot includes pages of information, called notice to airmen (NOTAM), recent weather reports and forecasts (MET), which have to be integrated into a consolidated operational picture. The documents can be difficult for pilots to use, and no longer satisfy today’s air traffic needs for timely and accurate aeronautical and meteorological information updates. By introducing digital NOTAM and MET data, the briefing could be radically improved.
SJU references: #34/Release 5
- Enhanced information sharing
- Increased cost efficiency through improved service provision
- Improved situational awareness