- SJU reference # 69 /Release 3
- Status Available for deployment
Short-term conflict alerts (STCA) provide controllers with a short-term warning of potential conflicts between aircraft in the same airspace. Enhancing the STCA safety net with information down-linked from the aircraft provides more accurate data on which to base warning signals.
SJU references: #69/ Release 3
- Enhanced safety through reduced false alert rates and improved warning times of conflicts between flights
- Improved operational efficiency
- Increase of controller’s situational awareness