The Frequentis SESAR Partners consortium consists of Atos, HungaroControl and Frequentis, thus encompassing stakeholders from each phase of the value chain: an ATM system manufacturer and integrator, air navigation and IT services providers as well as cyber security and software engineering companies. Each of the partners brings its core competencies into the broad range of activities.
The alliance aims to accelerate SESAR-compliant solutions development for Europe’s future ATM system. Their key contribution is in the areas of:
- Virtualised tower and centre solutions, including safety and cyber security aspects, networks, surveillance and interoperable and open standards for controller working positions
- Remote tower for multiple airports
- Airport operation centre, airport systems integration
- Network collaborative management, automation and decision support, information management and big data analysis to support performance measurement and optimisation
- Voice and data communications including SWIM (System-Wide Information Management)
The partners share a common philosophy and a common set of values regarding the future of ATM: Disruptive and leading edge technology based on open architectures as well as seamless integration with standards and cross-industry breakthrough innovations are key for implementing the vision of Single European Sky.
Frequentis SESAR Partners focuses on streamlined and solution oriented R&D and engineering processes, fit-for-purpose and quickly deployable solutions based on business and operational needs.